Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Full Moon Setting
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:31:54 -0600

Hi Tina,

I expected this trip to produce great images, but mostly in shades of
gray.? You have found beautiful color everywhere!? I gather that you and
the 24-90 have become great pals.? It certainly produces great images,
and saves a lot of lens changes while wearing gloves.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Full Moon Setting)