Subject: [Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:38:19 -0600

Ok, Team, my last bag question (and, unless you have a Billingham Eventer,
or have used one, please refrain):

I like the Eventer, too. It is, apparently, the Noctilux of camera bags. Boy
howdy is it more tan twice the price of a Hadley Pro. Question: assuming you
have one, other than the increased cost of materials, (love the leather
bottom), is it worth it? Also, are the inerds the same as the Pro?

I?ve diligently searched for a video review of this bag. Or, photos of the
bag. Or, just a plain old review. Really, anything about the Eventer. Seems
like people are mum on it. Perhaps it is because folks know they can just
buy a Hadley Pro.

Just a last ditch query.

Thanks!

Frank F. Farmer