Subject: [Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro — Backpack?
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:29:21 -0600

I have tried a backpack. Unfortunately, we don?t really get along. I hate
the back-and-forth required of most when you need to access something
inside. In my wedding shoot days, I did use a large backpack. It would hold
everything. But nowadays, I prefer a shoulder bag.

Thanks,

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi