Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Daffodils
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:12:24 -0600

As we get a few warm days in February, more Daffodils have shown up.?
These are survivors of roadside plantings many decades ago (I've been
aware of them for more than 60 yrs), and seem to be very hardy.? They
seem to prosper beneath dogwoods and other plants that provide a leaf mulch.

In their natural environment:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180220-DSCF6386.JPG.html

A single bloom:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180220-DSCF6388.JPG.html

As seen by the venerable Leica-R 60 Macro, the "flower lens".

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: More Daffodils)