Subject: [Leica] Wayback Photo: Four on Phones
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:07:54 -0500

I think it a valuable statement of the times.  As well the telling of common
practice to call long distance, let it ring twice, hang up, then call back
and let it ring two more times before hanging up to signify safe arrival.
Long distance was expensive in the 60's and 70's.  My friends from around
the world can keep in touch via Skype essentially for free.

Sent from my iPad