Subject: [Leica] Cattle Drive
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 01:44:38 +0000

Every year, some ranchers move their pregnant females from their winter
feeding grounds to one by the river.  They close the highway down and drive
a few hundred head of cows down the road.  Half way, the stop along the
river to give them a rest, and this allows for some photographing.  Here is
a collection of a few of them.  This is the first time I have been able to
go see.  This year it was warm (by our standards) and dry.  Usually there is
snow on the ground and maybe even actively snowing.  That makes for better
photos, but with my knee problems this year I was happy for the easier
walking conditions.
Not as good as Ted?s book, but it was fun.

The collection is here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w78/cd/

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Cattle Drive)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Cattle Drive)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Cattle Drive)
Reply from skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] Cattle Drive)