Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:08:42 +0000

I am very pleased to say that my M9 returned home today after being with
Leica since September for the removal of an SD card label (Fuji 16gb card)
jammed in the shutter, and for a sensor clean and service. It came as a
surprise as they had bot notified me it was on its way, but they appear to
have done a great job, and sent it back in its own box by UPS.

Now to tackle Fuji about the SD card.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076