Subject: [Leica] I need some help for color printing
From: eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 21:45:41 +0100

Luis for blurb your prints have to be srgb 8 bits, but before sending
them to blurb to have to cheque them with the right blurb profile in
proofing withe the blurb profile and make the adjustments that are
needed, don't forget the book will be printed in cmyk and that's not so
great as srgb

best regards