Subject: [Leica] Re SL and Left-eyed Shooters
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:03:09 -0800

Thanks Geoff.
I just couldn't get used to it. Thought maybe it was because I was L eyed,
but you and Tina and others debunked that.
It's now gone with the M10 as a replacement. I'm enjoying the M very much!
Take care,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com
*"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Geoff Hopkinson via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org