Subject: [Leica] The Hand (version 2)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:31:02 -0500

Hello, trying hard not to hijack your image.  I would crop just a little
tighter to eliminate the right side hand and emphasis the electric symbol
on the doorway with perhaps a little more contrast.  Alternatively which
would be more in the spirit of your photography would be a crop again with
the right side hand out but with the couple definitely in the lower third
of the image.

0.02 and really not trying to take over your image, but hearing how other
people see can be helpful in seeing new image possibilities.

all the best.