Nice shots,  interesting about the migration notes.  I?ll have to watch for
the mockingbirds around here, as I don?t hear them in the winter.  We have
two fellows who stay in this neighborhood in the spring and summer for
sure.  One across the street is a constant singer, going through every
other bird?s playlist and starting over after that.  The other resides in
my side yard, and one of his tricks is to imitate the chirp my car makes
when you unlock it with the remote.

Our cardinals pass through in the earliest spring, but don?t seem to stay
the winter. We have at least one pair that hang out a few weeks, and they
usually have a couple juveniles with them.

I don?t feed them as I own three cats, two of them avid hunters and a
feeder might make cat food.  Sasha Petunia just likes to sit on the porch
and mumble at the birds.

SonC