Lovely model with such a smile and so graceful.

The first two would have gained by setting your subject further apart from the wall - the second one is less affected in its left part though.

I like the angle (standing on a chair? you can?t be THAT tall ;-)
But please, chop that furniture off in the third one Peter ;-)

OTT; since she apparently accepted to pose for you, the lighting could have been more carefully studied - I?m thinking of the reflections on her skin and those shadows, and a little staging wouldn?t have hurt.

 Hope this helps

Amities
Philippe