An inch of snow - that?s nothing. Where I live we get real snow. Here are some pictures taken over the years. We only have about 6? on the ground now but the winter is just starting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/First+snow.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/First+snow.jpg.html>

My 89 year old wife shows her Norwegian heritage.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Maggie+shows+her+Nowegian+heritage.JPG.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Maggie+shows+her+Nowegian+heritage.JPG.html>

My grand daughter wears to ski. Would you believe it, she is now a volleyball star. Some
kids never stop growing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/A+good+fall.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/A+good+fall.jpg.html>

Finally a selfie of me,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Skiing+selfie.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Skiing+selfie.jpg.html>

Incidentally my daughter, husband and family just moved to Syracuse where they get over 3 meters of lake effect snow a year.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] SNOW Wimps)