Out of curiosity, John, do they cover the sensor, or go dark in the
corners?? I've always suspected that many R lenses had extra coverage area.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] Nikon lens to SL body adapter that is AF compatible)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Nikon lens to SL body adapter that is AF compatible)