I do like gear as compact as possible. And light weight. F 1.8 seems nice!
--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 1/11/18, 2:04 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols" <lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Hi Mark,

    I, too, like a light kit when away from home.  That's why I chose to
    move to Fuji APS-C sensors, now with the X-T2.  My favorite all-purpose
    lens is a Fuji 27mm f/2.8 (40mm FF equivalent) which weighs in at 90
    grams with cap.  And, I've had not a single problem with my two Fujis.

    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA