I have been using my R lenses for quite some time, first on Canon and
then on Nikon.? They never metered well on Canon, but were fine on my
D7000.? But on my D600 and now D750, they never meter fine.? They are
always overexposed, and get more overexposed as I stop the lens down.?
Has this been experienced by others an if so, what is your solution.?
They do meter just fine in LiveView, but when using the optical
viewfinder (my preferred method), they are totally unpredictable.

One thing of perhaps importance, I have converted the lens mounts with
non-chiped adapters from China.? My understanding is that on the D600 or
D750 they do not need the chip to meter correctly. Maybe that is my problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Aram

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Question for anybody using R lenses on Nikon body)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Question for anybody using R lenses on Nikon body)