I believe it was an on-the-fly reorganization re.? which truck delivered
mail to which part of the neighborhood.? Probably someone had an
emergency, or one of the trucks was not working properly. They moved
several boxes of mail between the trucks. The man pointing was evidently
a supervisor. He kept asking the other men things like, "OK, so you will
deliver to the even [numbered] side, are you OK with that?"

It happened right in front of my house.? I found it funny. I've never
seen so many mail trucks in one place outside a post office parking
lot.? And no, nobody "went postal."? :-)

--Peter

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/39567665721/in/dateposted-public/>