Hi Douglas!

First at all I wish that your wife goes well in the progress against the cancer, as well my best wishes for the New Year. Thanks for sharing this ingteresting visit, I?ve found very interesting the Goya?s re-interpretation, can you tell me in which year was painted? In my opinion it is not casual that the main colors on this reproduction represent the Spanish Republican Flag, not the actual one?.

Best wishes
Lluis