It's just a test shot of the canyon behind my house, but (particularly with
fall colors and some bare trees) it makes a very good test range.  I've
never had an f/1.2 that could come close to the across-the-board landscape
usability criteria I'm looking for.  This one seems to do it.

It was after sunset, so the 800 ISO I used is at least as limiting as the
wide open lens.  (I limit the ISO range of the Sony.  After a while you're
probably better off doing the amplification at home.)  The image has been
sharpened, of course, but the signal-to-noise ratio holding up across the
field is going to allow me to explore lower light levels on the fly,
hand-held which I'm looking forward to.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com