Signs of fresh fruit in the midst of winter and my brother who lives in
Arizona calling to tell me his oranges and grapefruit trees were hanging
low with fruit.  A side thought, if American fresh fruit prices were that
good(rough translation of 75 cents a pound) for oranges then our diets and
waist lines would be much better.

Thanks for posting your posts from around the EU.

All the best.