Subject: [Leica] Getting Back on track...
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 03:16:47 +0000

Belated, as I was out of communications for 4 days in Yosemite, but I

hope Christmas was joyous for all, especially Uncle Ted, who I met for
the first time this summer.

Since I was behind for Christmas, I'll get ahead of the curve and wish
all a Happy New Year full of personal and photographic joy.

Aram

On 12/25/2017 9:39 AM, Adam Bridge wrote:
> I?m with these guys!
>
> Happy Christmas, Ted!
>
> Jan & Adam
>
>> On 2017 Dec  25, at 5:30 AM, Steve Barbour <stevebarbour at mac.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Jim said it first and best.
>>

>> Merry Christmas !
>>

>> Steve
>>
>>> On Dec 25, 2017, at 5:28 AM, Jim Shulman <jshulman at judgecrater.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ted,
>>>
>>> Stay away from the orderlies, and party madly with the disorderlies.
>>>
>>> Have a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a sensational 2018!
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jim

>>> Dr. ted grant O.C.