Subject: [Leica] IMG: Left-eyed Shooter
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:14:54 -0500

I had reasonably assumed that was the case.  But I also think that she has
a strong sense of self, meaning that you will have a handful through her
twenties; almost certainly a very good thing but will definitely keep you
physically and mentally active.  Nothing a strong course of critical
thinking skills and advanced math training won't direct her into very
productive directions wherever her life takes her.

All the best.