Subject: [Leica] LUG Bk 2017 - What if?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:27:43 +0530

Philippe,
You are on. Just like I generally submitted for the LUG Yearbook, I would
like to submit one wildlife image, and one non wildlife image:

Wildlife:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/RNP/Ranthambhore-20171103-1890.jpg.html

Non Wildlife:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/canada/AGO/Canada-20170722-637.jpg.html