Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:22:55 -0500

To get these over the top high marks Sony sends them a bottle of Jack
Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey for their Hanukkah stocking every December.
And they got the same PR guy who represented Robin Hood.
Who did not steal from the rich and give to the poor. But as you might think
stole from everybody and kept everything.
But hired the best PR guy in Hollywood.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 12/16/17, 2:28 PM, "LUG on behalf of CJ andS"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of csaganich
at gmail.com> wrote:

    Compatible with every Leica lens ever made?  It that correct?  Good info
    for the beloved DR user.

    On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:12 PM Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at
gmail.com>

    --
    Chris Saganich
    www.imagebrooklyn.com