Subject: [Leica] Bach Trio Sonata
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 01:27:46 -0800

Thanks, Lluis and Phillipe! We had a good time playing for a very
appreciative audience. They were mostly retired university professors
and employees.? We played Bach, and also Quantz, the author of a
definitive treatise on flute playing in the 18th century, and flute
teacher to Frederick the Great.? I don't think we are quite ready for
Carnegie Hall, but we do make good music most of the time, and the
people we play for like it.

--Peter

 > A very pleasant calendar door I opened thanks to you this morning Peter,
 > than you.
 > I knew of the trio sonata pieces for the organ (BW 525-530) and was
happy to
 > discover this one.
 > I?ll forward the link to Alice, who has been a Bach addict for ages, too.
 > Congrats, to your fellow musicians as well.
 > And thank you!
 > Amities
 > Philippe
 >
 > Very nice Peter, I hoper one day hear your performances in a Concert
Hall!

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bach Trio Sonata)