Subject: [Leica] Batteries and Airports
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:30:44 -0500

You cannot put lithium batteries in checked baggage but there is no problem
with carrying them onboard.  I travel with 4 batteries for my SL and 6 for
my M240 and MM, plus the battery chargers and several power banks in my
carry-on luggage and I have never had a problem in Europe, USA, Asia, South
America, or Africa.

Tina