Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reds
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 08:57:33 -0600

Only with Photoshop, Philippe.? The utility company won the battle.?
After squirrels perched in my tall holly trees chewed up their expensive
fiber optic cables, they cut all of the trees. The small green bushes in
front of the back fence are growing from the stumps of the original hollies.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA