Subject: [Leica] Etsy
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:35:08 -0500

PESO:

Etsy temporarily suspended my shop selling cards and calendars for the
Syrian refugee children until I could provide documentation that the funds
were actually going to a non-profit organization.  I guess that's a good
thing but it took several days to clear up!  The site is now active again:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/575138691/putting-a-face-on-syria?ref=shop_home_active_2

Other than that glitch, I can recommend Etsy as a very good place to sell
with easy payment choices and shipping labels.

You can also buy and view my calendars straight from the printer:
https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/Putting+a+Face+on+Syria-8800641405

It's a good cause and I appreciate those who have supported it already.
You should have your cards and calendars soon!!

Thanks!

Tina

--
Tina Manley