Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/11/2017: faces at La Brace
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:07:43 +0100

La Brace is an Italian restaurant in the heart of the EU quarter in
Brussels. When a larger group of us are here and need to pick a place for
dinner, we often end up here, partly because they can accommodate us, the
food is good, and as some of my colleagues are Italian, this ensures special
treatment for us. We went there Tuesday night, most of the Alicante
delegation (8-9 people, with the addition of a couple of friends from other
organisations. Three images:

Piotr is an economist with the OECD. He is Polish but has lived in Paris for
11 years, so he was assigned the task of tasting the wine:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Nj7vrbT/A

Linda is one of my favourite people. She is an official with the Latvian
ministry of culture and often comes to our meetings as she deals with
copyright issues at the ministry:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VkxJDZw/A

After the dinner we retired to our hotel for desert. Carolina, as always,
enjoyed her beer:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Lr3ML7H/A

Strictly speaking, the last image was taken on the 29th, 9 minutes after
midnight, but I am still assigning it to the 28th. I also missed the
focus?it is on Carolina?s right eye rather than the closer left one, but I
like her expression, so in this case I put up with the technical deficiency.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain