Subject: [Leica] IMG: Returning to the Library
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:19:16 -0600

 From the age of 10 until I left home for college, I was a regular
customer of our local library.? Now, in my 80s, I renewed my library
card, now digitized, and returned to reading as a pastime, particularly
during unfavorable weather.? Many of my choices have been mysteries,
which I enjoy, and I have been particularly drawn to to those written by
President Harry Truman's daughter, Margaret.? They are set in the
Washington, D.C. area, which she knew well, and, though she is reported
to have used the help of another writer, the style and detail is very
well done.? Here is the one I just finished reading.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171130-PB307224.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA