Subject: [Leica] Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 user notes
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:47:57 -0800

One note regarding the 90mm for Sony users:  The thick (relative to the M9)
Sony sensor cover glass negatively affects (soft corners) Leica M optics
put on it that are less than 90mm.  This 90mm, however, is not affected
noticeably by it.

Frank, I've noticed the weight differences between the black and silver
lenses.  It seems a bit over the top.  Is there any reason to buy the
silver versions aside from, maybe, they look better in the glass case?

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com