Subject: [Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:47:29 +0000

Brian, yet another gobstopping story about Leica service. It seems quite
incredible that a brand name sensitive management could permit such
egregious treatment of their stalwart customers. Not so much Leica-n,
more Leica-n't, and there's plenty of cant about German engineering to
obscure their major failing.

Douglas