Subject: [Leica] 2017 Barnack Award
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:51:13 +0000

Yup, what Abusdal has done by fire scorching his images is stretching
the boundaries of the rules beyond breaking point in my opinion. Abusdal
abused all, and seems to have channeled Twin Peaks on acid.
Reportage it's not, but the contest is supposed to be about the
interrelationship about man and and his environment, so in a broad way
that could be construed from most of the images too.

Douglas