Subject: [Leica] My high school photography teacher
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:13:10 -0500

Yes, he was an 86 year old man in poor health who had been sitting in an
unheated building on a cold November day for the past nine hours, and he
was freezing! He wouldn?t take it off for anyone?s photos, not even mine.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 11/16/17, 6:31 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of