Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 07:43:50 -0500

After perusing the University of Arkansas field science website I believe
the plant is a variety of Cnicus Benedictus or by common name blessed
thistle.  It seems that you need a cocktail not dissimilar to a cancer
treatment to kill it.  Many varieties are resistant to guanophos at this
point.

This was fun, more next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad