Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/11/2017: waiting for their human
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:50:43 +0000

Cute, Nathan, and you'll have a new one before you know it.

Best of luck to Denmark in the World Cup qualifying match tomorrow, but,
being naturally biased, I have to wish even better luck to Ireland. That
said, a suspect penalty or an ignored handball (we still steam at
Thierry Henry, even after eight years) can snuff out the brightest
dreams. Anyway, even if Denmark lose which we don't think they will, you
still have two of your home countries - Poland and Spain - to cheer on
in the finals in Putinland next year.

Douglas