Subject: [Leica] m4 repair
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:37:21 -0500

Please welcome my friend Roger to the family. He has wanted a Leica M4 for a
long time to replace the one he shot with years ago. He has found one along
with two very nice lenses. He brought them by yesterday to show me.

The M4 is going to need a CLA and perhaps some adjustment. I do not know who
does this kind of work any more? Are Dag or Sherry still doing repairs? I
have no idea how to get in touch with them.

I am hoping someone could please help Roger get his M4 back on the road.

Thanks,

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386