Subject: [Leica] Friends involved in the LUG Book (2016) production.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 16:42:21 +0000

I sincerely hope that 2016 won't be the last...I am simply awaiting the
ROAR!!!!
from The Palace that commands us all to gird ourselves in our Leicas - and
similar - and get out there and shoot the h**l out of the world!

Optionally go back into your archives for the last year and select a couple
of
shots to include.

Peter