Subject: [Leica] Graffiti Dog Train
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:25:02 -0400

But this one IS colored in. The white inside the black lines (of the dogs)
is not the color of the railcar. The sides of those cars are left as bare
metal (galvanized steel) so the guy(s) who painted this had to color in
the dogs too. Its just flat white with no shading, but still these
railcars are about 50 feet long and 12 feet high! That?s a lot of real
estate to cover. It would also require a ladder.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

On 10/30/17, 6:52 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of