Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/10/2017: sunrise at the office
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:13:54 -0400

Very nice!
You are lucky.
Bharani

Message: 21
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 22:23:22 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Thanks Tina! Yes, Monica decided last winter that the one place she
felt at home was here in Alicante. Between this and the Brexit vote I
guess she did not feel as good in Cardiff as she had earlier. So she
applied to transfer to our university here, and much to my surprise
she was accepted. My doubts were mainly about whether her Spanish was
good enough, but evidently it is. So yes, now we have a half-full
nest. Moses is living in NYC with his Brazilian girlifriend,
continuing the family tradition of expanding the gene pool.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain