Subject: [Leica] Fwd: lightroom
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:59:37 -0700

I believe this isn?t precisely true, Frank.

I believe that if you stop the subscription that Lightroom will still work
but it will not work in the Develop or Map modules. But you?ll be able to
export all your work, originals as well as those you?ve ?developed?. That?s
my understanding.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Fwd: lightroom)