Subject: [Leica] lightroom
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:40:06 -0500

Hi Mark,

Glad we agree.? To me, the file from the camera is very similar to the
exposed film I used to get from my Leica IIIa in the 1950s and 60s.?
It's a starting point.? What I refer to as processing includes necessary
straightening, cropping, exposure adjustment, and tonal adjustments to
make it a useful image.? I seldom shoot landscapes on a tripod, so I
have no dedication to printing full images as framed in the camera.?
What you see is what I feel is the necessary part of the exposed image,
not what happened to fall within its field of view when I released the
shutter.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] lightroom)