Subject: [Leica] Las Vegas
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:57:44 -0500

Hi Douglas,

I was living on a farm during the 1930s, with a battery-powered radio,
when the strongest radio stations reaching us were XERA, below the
Mexican border, and WSM, in Nashville, both broadcasting a lot of
country music.? I got my fill of it then, and still don't care for it,
but we do have an extended family member who is on tour as an aspiring
country artist and song writer.? The first thing I did this morning
after seeing the Las Vegas story was to check his tour schedule, and he
wasn't in Vegas.

As to how it happens, derangement and hatred aren't limited to a single
locale.? I haven't seen any recent stories from Ireland, but England and
the continent are seeing the same sort of dangers, just with a different
underlying story.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA