Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Old Portugal
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 08:59:52 +0200

The views and the compositions demonstrate your incredibly artisitic eye
Tina.

Now, the aesthetics are somehow not up to today?s photographic standards
(colours, washed out sky, etc).
As I see them, I?d like to have them printed on cloth or something, using
even more painterly effects if need be.

Ted is right about your talents, they were just hindered by the medium of
those days.

Keep them coming in any case.

Amities
Philippe