Subject: [Leica] Thursday 5th. Oct. Chicago Dinner
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:36:09 -0400

We will be in Chicago on the 5th for the Dinner; my wife Chris and I.  Has
a dining establishment been selected?  Because parking is ridiculous where
the LHSA is meeting we will be leaving our car at a cousins house on the NW
side of Chicago and taking the train in to the Watertower region.  Knowing
in advance where the dinner will help us time things.

All the best and deeply looking forward to meeting the people behind the
posts.