Subject: [Leica] IMG: In the Back Yard
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:06:52 -0500

Douglas,

As you will see as you go on to later posts, I had the yellow jackets
removed today, at least most of them.? It will take a few days for the
final ones to succumb to the poison dusted into the nest.? The venom is
very poisonous, and, for some victims, can lead to anaphylactic shock,
and death.? The extracted venom is used to make desensitizing injections
to help protect those who are extremely sensitive.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA