Subject: [Leica] Ariana's Photos (mentoring a young photographer)
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:42:55 -0400

Ok, so I copied and pasted my writeup and link after I posted it to
Facebook and the link got f?kid up. Here?s the CORRECT link to see
Ariana?s photos:

http://crawfordphotoschool.com/ariana

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 9/13/17, 7:27 PM, "LUG on behalf of Christopher Crawford"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of