Subject: [Leica] No tinc por / I'm not afraid - Blog B&W
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:14:12 +0100

Great shots. Thanks for posting. I don't have a particular favourite but
some of
the ones with shallow DoF by candle light (the little girl, the couple
embracing, the father and son etc).

I find myself moved by the very last one, which would stand out as a photo,
independently of the sad circumstances under which it was taken.

A question: some of them seem quite dark on my screen. Is it my screen or are
they "just that way"?

Peter