Subject: [Leica] Trust No One
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 14:56:11 +0100

Yes, it does, John. If I was going that route, I think I'd prefer an
Ariel Atom with the extra wheel, as the Slingshot looks like it would be
all over the place in the twisty bits. However, in truth, I was allowed
something that had a bit of real poke, I'd take a Ducati Panigale. Fast
bikes are ideal for sinuous Irish roads. However, the wifely veto rules
on flights of fancy like that, as she's not even keen on my using a
bicycle...

Chris, you can persuade your relative to take you for a spin and then
give us feedback. Take a picture of them and the car too.

Douglas