Subject: [Leica] Eclipse photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 05:45:42 -0400

By coincidence I was in the MET Friday, the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY
and saw a pretty famous painting of Hiawatha. She was pretty flat chested.
Then I figured out she was a he.
You learn something every day.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/22/17, 7:07 PM, "LUG on behalf of Ken Carney"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of kcarney1
at cox.net> wrote:

    I should have ridden with your son!  My GPS only knows the main highways
    with the most road work.

    Ken